Baking cake without an egg recipe is very simple and easy. nowadays an egg may be the most versatile food which we use widely. It can be breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or even to treat our skin as well. In our most common dessert, we mostly use eggs to prepare the recipe right? But, nowadays some of us follow the trend of being vegan or vegetarian, then we can’t have eggs or other animal products. That is why today I’ll tell you about the recipe for eggless vanilla cake. Well, let’s move on to learn more about how to do it perfectly.
Ingredients (Here US Cup = 240 ml)
It is very important to take the right quantity of ingredients if you want to make the perfect product. so, always follow the measurements which are given to prepare the cake.
- For Eggless Vanilla Cake: The ingredients are 200 ml condensed milk, 1 ¼ cup plain flour or all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon baking soda, one teaspoon baking powder, and three to four tablespoons sugar. Apart from that, one would require 1/8 teaspoon salt, ½ cup water, one tablespoon vinegar, and ¼ cup melted butter. For this vanilla cake, one tablespoon of vanilla extract is required.
- For White Chocolate Frosting: You Should Take 100 gm white chocolate for the frosting.
- For Buttercream Frosting: The ingredients are 1 ¾ to 2 cups powdered sugar, ½ cup unsalted butter, one tablespoon vanilla extract, and one to two teaspoon milk.
Preparation Of Eggless Vanilla Cake
- Grease the cake pan and set it aside.
- Preheat the oven at 170 C for at least 15 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl and then put the ingredients one by one then stir them well. add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, then sugar.
- Then add condensed milk, water, vanilla extract, melted water, and vinegar. Then mix them well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan then tap it twice and thrice so that it can be lumps free.
- Now, it’s placed into the oven and baked for 23 to 25 minutes. then take it out. Thus your crust portion is ready.
Chocolate Frosting Process
- First, chop the chocolate and then pour the chocolate into the bowl.
- Then microwave the chocolate until it melts.
- After that, spread the chocolate in the crust portion with a spatula.
Buttercream Frosting Method
- First, beat the butter until smooth and then add powdered sugar and again beat the mixture.
- Add vanilla and milk according to the need and beat until it turns fluffy.
- If the consistency is runny then you may add some powdered sugar and then beat it. after beating it spread with the spatula over the cake.
- Add some sprinkle over the cake and then keep it in the refrigerator for some hour then cut into pieces and serve to the family or friends.
This is the whole process of making an eggless vanilla cake. However, with this quantity, you can prepare the cake for seven servings. You can prepare this delicious dessert for your vegan friends or a family party.