Brownies are love and they are one of the most adored deserts in the world. People love the taste of these chocolaty deserts and these will make you feel great. If you do not have a brownie pan then you can even make small brownie bites in cupcake pans. These bites are fudgy and tasty and you will love making these at home. If you love the edge of brownies, then you will surely love making these brownies at home. Brownie making is an art but you can master this art if you follow some simple steps. These steps will enable you to get the best brownies and you will love them. If you are looking for an amazing way of baking brownies in cupcake pans then this is the recipe that you can follow. This recipe will give you the right results even if you are baking brownies in cupcake pans.
Ingredients That You Need
- 12 ounces of bittersweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
Steps To Follow
- The first step is to preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Then grease the muffin tin or place paper muffin tin liners in the pan.
- Take a saucepan and melt the chocolate and butter in it. You have to keep stirring until both the ingredients are well combined.
- Once you are done, remove and then keep the pan aside.
- In a stand mixer, you have to mix sugar, salt, eggs, and vanilla. Make the batter frothy and creamy.
- Once you are done, lower the speed and add the melted chocolate. Mix until the whole batter is well combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and flour until these are also combined properly.
- Now add the chocolate chips and then stir until everything is well combined. The consistency should be thick like a brownie batter until this point.
- Now add the batter to the muffin cups and then bake it for 20-25 minutes.
- The brownies will be baked and the upper layer will crack when the brownies are fully baked.
- Once this is done, you can keep the brownies for 10 minutes so that they cool down and then shift them to a wire rack.
Notes To Follow
- You can use a cooking spray that has flour in it so that the brownies do not stick to the bottom.
- Instead of unsweetened chocolate chips, you can add some semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips as well.
- You can underbake the brownies so that they are slightly fudgy and tasty.
This is a simple recipe for brownies in a cupcake pan that you can follow. You do not have to buy a separate pan for baking brownies if you have a cupcake pan at home. This will also make things easy as you will not have to cut brownies and instead you can have them as a whole with ease.