Bisquick is a pantry staple that can be used in many different recipes. For example, it can be used to make pancakes, waffles, biscuits, and pie crusts. Pie crusts are a quick and easy dessert that everyone will love. In just a few minutes, you can have a delicious and satisfying dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. Here we will share 3 easy ways to make a pie crust with Bisquick.
This is the perfect quick and easy dessert recipe for kids or grownups who are short on time but still want something sweet at the end of a long day. Here’s how:
1) Preheat oven according to directions on the package
2) Mix one cup of Bisquick, two tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of water, and one beat egg together
3) Pour dough into an ungreased 9-inch pie pan
4) Bake according to directions on the package
5) Remove crust from oven and let cool completely before filling
Enjoy your delicious pie crust with Bisquick! It will be a hit with family and friends. And it’s so easy to make that you’ll want to make pies all the time. Be sure to stock up on Bisquick so you’re always ready for dessert emergencies!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 2 cups of Bisquick mix, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Stir until everything is well combined.
3. Add in 8 tablespoons of cold butter, and use your hands to mix it in until the dough is crumbly.
4. Add in 3 tablespoons of cold water and mix until the dough forms a ball.
5. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and use your hands to form it into a disc shape.
6. Transfer the dough to a 9-inch pie dish and press it into the bottom and up the sides.
7. Use a fork to prick the bottom of the crust several times.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Let cool before filling.
1. Mix together Bisquick, sugar, and salt
2. Add in butter or margarine until the mixture is crumbly
3. Add in water one tablespoon at a time to create a dough that can be rolled out into crusts for pies or other dishes
4. Put the dough into a pie pan and pat it down with your fingers to form an even layer on the bottom of the pan
5. Cut off any excess dough hanging over the edge of the pie plate (optional)
6. Prick holes all over the surface of your crust with a fork before baking it in an oven preheated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges
7. After the crust is done baking, fill it with your desired filling and bake again according to your recipe instructions
8. Enjoy your fresh, homemade pie!
Bisquick is a versatile mix that can be used in all kinds of recipes. We have shown you how to make a pie crust with Bisquick so you can have a delicious dessert that’s both easy and tasty!